Integrated Foreign Language Document Review
One of the more challenging consequences associated with growing ESI volumes in litigation is the increasing frequency and variety of foreign language documents. As business has become more international, so has litigation. From collection through to production, foreign language documents introduce vexing complexities that can confound existing workflows and spiral costs. However, litigation teams can leverage improved review technology to solve these important issues and reduce the time and expense of eDiscovery.
- What is driving the need for foreign language review?
- What is integrated foreign language review?
- Importance of maintaining single document records
- Benefits of a Multilingual Search Index
- Effect of Scalability on integrated translation workflows
About the Speaker
Karsten Weber is CTO and Principal, Lexbe LC. Mr. Weber is an eDiscovery consultant and expert and leads the product development at Lexbe. He holds an MBA from the University of Texas and an M.S. Engineering, Danish Technical University.